They say patience is a virtue. Where does it live in our brains? How do we get more of it?
This episode is brought to you by Kettle & Fire. Save 10% off your order with code BetterHumanhood.
Links: • Stanford marshmallow delayed gratification study
• Part 1 of our happiness series
• Happiness chemicals
• Seratonin regulates patience and impulsivity
• Selective seratonin re-uptake inhibitor (SSRI)
• Human study on delayed gratification
• Default Mode Network
• Chade-Meng Tan, Joy on Demand,
• JoshShear.com: Patience, success, confidence and happiness